Header: Justice - Government of Newfoundland & Labrador - Interjurisdictional Support Orders. Photo: © 2006 Jupiterimages Corporation.

Interjurisdictional Support Orders

Choose Your Forms

There are two different laws that can help you get or change support orders: Interjurisdictional Support Orders Act (provincial ISO law) and Divorce Act (federal law).

Before you start, it is very important to choose the most appropriate law for your situation. Use the FormSupport Guide - Introduction and General Information [PDF 117KB] to help you choose. You may wish to speak to a lawyer for advice.

Follow the steps to see what forms you need to complete.

Step 1: What are you applying for?